Powered by ZigaForm version 2.9.6

Visa Info

Study Permit:

Foreign students must meet certain requirements when applying for study permits.

Officers look at many factors before deciding whether an applicant qualifies.

For more information visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada.html

Visitor Visa:

Foreign students may also apply for Visitor Visa status and be eligible to study in Canada for up to 6-months.

For more information visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada.html

Medical Insurance

You must purchase medical insurance either before or immediately upon arrival in Canada.

Without insurance, medical services are very expensive.

VIC offers medical insurance coverage through our partnership with GuardMe and offers a special rate for our students.

Policies and Coverage Plans available in:

  • English
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese

* There is a clinic nearby to VIC that has a partnership with GuardMe.